Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tax Time

Well, it's that time again...

I know that people are encouraged to go to Turbo Tax and do their own taxes but I've been going to my local H&R Block office for about three years now.  (That would be in Belmont, MA off Trapelo Road.)

Between always having some sort of confusion with holding more than one job or going to school, or oh I don't know...becoming unemployed I've taken the easy, but costly, way out and had someone deal with my tax issues.  Personally, I probably would not have known to put in that I have an EZ Pass transponder, who knew you could potentially get money back for that!  I digress, I've been going to the same person for about three years now, James Cassidy.  He's always done a great job and made sure I get as much money back as possible.

I know taxes are no fun but I gotta tell ya, getting back anything is pretty fantastic, especially when you are putting all your bets on this in order to pay off your credit cards and student bills!  So I have to say, today has been a pretty lucrative day for yours truly!

So...let's review...
1. If you are lazy like me about your taxes then go to H&R Block.
2. If you happen to live in or around Belmont I would highly recommend James Cassidy.  I'm sure anyone in the Belmont office is great but I have only interacted with him.
3. Don't forget to mention you have an EZ Pass!

Until the next review!

No comments:

Post a Comment