Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Are YOU a Maxxinista? Newton Lower Falls, MA

For those of us on a budget this Christmas, TJMaxx is a great destination for Christmas gifts, especially if you've stepped foot in the new Newton Lower Falls store.  It's right off of Needham Street and across from the Marshalls and Fresh City.  I knew it was set to open sometime in November but hadn't had a chance to get over there yet.  This past Monday, after sitting at the Panera in Watertown of course, I hopped in my car and headed towards the beacon.

I walked in and fashion was all around me.  Now, this isn't my first time at a TJMaxx and I definitelly know by now which store to go to if I'm looking for certain items...Homegoods: head to Bedford, Shoes: go to Marshalls in Lexington, if you are in a mood for scavenger hunting and messy racks: head over to the Dedham store.

This new store did not feel claustrophobic, it was clean, well organized and had all of the key elements.  Granted the shoe section could have been bigger but now I know that if one day I find a fancy job or win the lotto, this will be the store I head to for my designer goods. 

So...let's review...
1. They're not showing all those "fashionista-maxxinista" ads on tv for nothing, I love this store!
2. If you have $300 burning a hole in your pocket, perhaps you should consider spending it at the Newton Lower Falls TJMaxx.
3. Never doubt a good cup of coffee at Panera.

Until the next review!

1 comment:

  1. Uzraksti atcevishki par Paneru, tu tachu sedi tur visu laiku

    ReplyDelete