Sunday, December 20, 2009

PF Yuck Chang's. Dedham, MA

My first negative review...I guess it was only time until that happened.

I had been to a PF Chang's a few years back in Boston and thought it had been pretty damn good.  Then one opened in the new Legacy Place in Dedham.  The first time I went the was after a god-bye party with a couple of people from work and my boss.  We got there at 8:45 and by 9:45 not even the girl who had ordered soup had eaten.  We had seen our waiter maybe two times.

My boss being the man he is decided to complain to the manager who questioned us and asked if we had "really" been waiting that long.  A few minutes later our food miraculously appeared and everyone's meals were sub par.   The one good thing?  We didn't have to wait for our entrees which we waited an hour for.

A few weeks later we went back and this time the service was better but I was the last one to get my food, this time I was the one who had ordered soup.  There seems to be something off about that order.  Once again, the one god thing? We got some free crab rangoon's which were phenomenal!

So...let's review...
1. Seems to me like the servers keep messing up and then always have to give handout which for someone on unemployment is fantastic.
2. Don't feel bad about complaining, seems like management is not happy about it because a lot of people must do it.
3. Moral of the story: if you are in a rush and are looking for a great meal, don't head to PF Chang's in Dedham.

Until the next review, and enjoy the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment