Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So...let's review...

Well, the year is coming to an end and so are the first four months of my blog!
Thank you for those who looked at my reviews on my blog and on yelp.com and followed me on twitter.
We've been all over New England and even took a trip over to San Francisco!


I hope the hotel reviews from New Hampshire and Maine will help you in the future, I know that as soon as it gets closer to the date of the Big Lake Half Marathon along Lake Winnie I'll be making my reservation at Sandy Point Beach Resort.  And as for Maine and Bar Harbor, don't forget to take a drive over to the Jordan Pond House or some popovers.




As the new year rolls in don't forget that there are a number of budget friendly activities you can par take in.  For one, a lot of libraries a low their members to get tickets to museums for a very low price: 5-$8 for the Science Museum and Aquarium admissions!  You should also check out the Improper Bostonian and Lola for upcoming events and activities around town, you never know what might catch your eye.
I wish you all a very happy new year!

Until the next review!

No comments:

Post a Comment