Monday, January 4, 2010

mmm Cheesecakey. Cheesecake Factory. Braintree,MA.

First and foremost, happy 2010!

I thought it would be appropriate to even out the scales and start this year off with a positive eating experience!

After what seems like a full month of over eating and over drinking my boyfriend and I were finally having a calm Sunday.  Since we had to stop by Macy's at the Braintree Mall we decided that we would indulge one more time and go to the Cheesecake Factory.  I have only once actually had the cheesecake because I usually just end up over eating and not having room for dessert.

We sat down and ordered some Buffalo Blasts and a white sangria and pomegranate mojito. I could have easily drank a pitcher of the mojito.  The Buffalo Blasts were amazing!  I would highly recommend them.  For the entree I ended up ordering the factory burger and salad...maybe my body would think I was doing it some good by not getting the fries.

On our way in the man noticed a red velvet cheesecake and out waitress highly recommend it and she was right, it was incredibly delicious.  Another plus, for every slice 25 cents goes to feed America.


This one last splurge was a very good idea and now I can't wait to get back on the gym wagon.

So...let's review...
1. Order the Pomegranate Mojito
2. As an appetizer get the Buffalo Blasts
3. Help out America and get the incredibly delicious red velvet cheesecake

Until the next review!  (I hope you're ready to travel!)

No comments:

Post a Comment